I am in the middle of moving to a other house, but I guess I can spare a couple of minutes to create a new blog entry.
A couple of weeks ago, I released a Beta3, and shortly after user found some issues, so I never officially announced a Beta 3. I made all changes and here it is… Beta 4!
So what’s fixed then in 3&4?
- Button/text overlap in toolbar area : 3101744, 3101614
- Restore and save dockstate: 3091386 patch by Rallaz
- Replaced older dxflib with new dxf library
- Added polyline support: from Jan’s qcad free
- Fixed crash on command line interaction: 3098531 reported by Adamzone
- Fixed library browser : 3090688, reported by Rallaz
- Fixed empty images during export: 3095753
- Closing app works now correctly, when pressing cancel you really cancel: 3103190
- Layers can be deleted, so as blocks: 3102199, 3105191 reported by rodrigopitanga
- utf-8 support for layers and block names :
- Menu errors (also in QCAD) : 3092018 reported by Robert
- Switching between multiple drawings: 3056455 reported by sliptronic
- Add some default libraries so the library browser show something.
- More little things and stuff…
So, all in all I think CADuntu is much more mature now and I am really happy with the support from everybody! There is much more to come, but personally I am hoping to start working on my CAM additions so I can finally put my Mechmate to good use!